Witness the incredible evolution of the ecosystem
The euphoria over the past year has been unprecedented, the energy incredible and you have all been amazing!
Whether experiments in Decentralized Finance, ever more impressive architecture of the buildings in the Metaverse, new concepts of decentralized video games or artists from all over the world finding a new voice..2021 has certainly been extremely rich in experiences.
A new generation of users has arrived, much more numerous than the previous ones. This has brought a fresh look at the industry and raised new questions around building a more sustainable ecosystem.
It was also the year when many internationally known brands and personalities invested heavily in the NFT sector.
2021 was the year when Non-Fungible Tokens made headlines around the world.
What will you find in this report?
Each year we publish an annual report of trends in the world of Non-Fungible Tokens. Thanks to our sales analysis from the different segments, we can share our deep knowledge of the ecosystem so that you can benefit from an independent view of this universe.
Thank you to all of our 2021 sponsors who made this report possible
And a special thank you to our official partner
Here’s the summary of the report :
- The Fundamentals
- The Report in 5 minutes (Pro version)
- Looking back on 2021
- Global Market Performance
- Detailed Market Performance (Pro version)
- Who are the buyers and collectors of NFTs? (Pro version)
- Estimate the value and buy your first NFT
- How to sell NFTs? (Pro version)
- The profit generated in the NFT Market (Pro version)
- Focus : Art – Collectibles – Gaming – Metaverse – Utility & Finance
- New jobs (Pro version)
- The next big challenges
- Our predictions for 2022 (Pro version)
- General conclusions
To make this report more comprehensive, we interviewed several actors of the ecosystem who are particularly active and representative of the ecosystem. Here is the list of the different experts we have interviewed for this report:
- Crypto-artist Pascal Boyart
- NFT Collectors – WhaleShark and TokenAngels
- Axie Infinity co-founder Aleksander Larsen
- The Sandbox co-founder Sebastien Borget
- Founders of Yield Guild Game (Gabby Dizon), Polygonal Mind (Daniel Garcia) and the Museum Of Crypto-Art (Benoit Couty).
- John Egan, CEO of L’Atelier BNP Paribas
- Michael Bouhanna, Co-Head of Digital Art Sales at Sotheby’s
- Fanny Lakoubay, Crypo-Art consultant
- Shari Glazer, entrepreneur and philanthropist
- Professional esports player Sebastian Pozzo
We warmly thank these industry giants for sharing their expert knowledge with us for this report!
Don’t forget to follow us on our different social networks!
Want to benefit from our services, supporting you in your NFT projects? If so, we can offer:
If this article, video or photo intrigues any copyright, please indicate it to the author’s email or in the comment box.