TLDR Highlights from this Article:
- Development is ongoing on Dapp Containerization, ICMF and Ethereum L2 subsystem
- ChromaWay’s incubation program has announced its first round of grants
- Chain of Alliance testnet alpha launches in March
Roadmap and statement from Alex Mizrahi, CTO – https://chromia.com/roadmap/
The ‘TLDR’ of Alex’s statement is: “we have an overall plan, but it is not possible or practical to give an exact order or exact completion dates because the development process is unpredictable”.
Chromia’s Bitbucket page (Github): https://bitbucket.org/chromawallet/
We are concurrently finishing up three key mainnet components: Dapp containers, Interchain Message Facility (ICMF) and Ethereum L2 Subsystem. This list is carried over from January’s update, and development is ongoing.
Notable News for February 2022
- ChromaWay has established a Blockchain Development course at Regent University in Ghana
- ChromaWay has joined as a corporate partner of FIBREE, the Foundation for International Blockchain and Real Estate Expertise
- Chromia announced that BNB Chain based Memoverse will be utilizing the Chomia Originals NFT standard as a cross-chain integration
- ChromaWay announced 12+ grant recipients in their Incubation Program Kick-Off Day!
- Hackernoon named ChromaWay the best Tech Startup based in Stockholm, Sweden for 2021
- ChromaWay announced a new partnership with PropTech Sweden, a firm dedicated to the digital transformation of the property industry
- Chain of Alliance will be launching an alpha demo on Chromia’s testnet in early March
Coming up in March 2022
- Play testing of the Chain of Alliance alpha
- Mines of Dalarnia 2.0 testnet launch (utilizing BNB Chain + Chromia)
- Further news and announcements as they become available!
Support Us via our Sponsors
If this article, video or photo intrigues any copyright, please indicate it to the author’s email or in the comment box.