This just in. No later than a day after its launch, ApeCoin (APE) is available to buy, top up, swap, and borrow against on the Nexo platform.
Coming from the creators of the hit Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) NFT collection, the new token is here “for culture, gaming, and commerce.” If the success of the viral BAYC is any indication for the possible bright future of the token, then APE might be in for a good run.
- Buy: Buy APE on Nexo and get up to 0.5% cashback on each exchange transaction.*
- Top Up: Transfer ApeCoin straight to your Nexo account with zero fees.
- Exchange: Swap APE on the Nexo Exchange. Available in six pairs.
- Borrow: Borrow against your APE at rates as low as 0% APR.
- Boost: Leverage your current portfolio and buy up to 3x more APE.
*The amount of cashback you receive depends on your Loyalty tier. The higher your tier, the more cashback you get. Ex. Platinum users get the full 0.5% cashback.
How to Buy ApeCoin on Nexo?
To be among the first ones to APE in, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Nexo account and go to the Exchange tab.
- Click “Pay With” and select “Card” as your payment method.
- Choose APE as the currency you want to receive and enter the desired amount.
- Tap “Preview Exchange” to enter your card details and confirm your order.
You will receive up to 0.5% cashback once your purchase is complete.
APE Pairs on Nexo:
If you want to transfer the APE you already own to your Nexo account, use the top up option and get into the action.
Borrow Against Your APE
No, we don’t mean borrow against your BAYC NFT, although on Nexo you can do that too. As soon as you have your first APE tokens on Nexo, you can use them as collateral to borrow cash or stablecoins. Gold or Platinum users can get rates as low as 1.9% and 0% APR, respectively, on their crypto credit line and borrow up to $2M with no credit checks required.
You get instant approval and you can pay off your balance on your own schedule.
If you know anything about NFTs you most likely have heard about the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC). Yuga Labs, the creators of the NFT collection and one of the biggest players in the market, have issued ApeCoin for use within the APE Ecosystem. Holding ApeCoin makes you a member of the ApeCoin DAO which in turn gives you voting rights on the governance of the Ecosystem Fund.
And now for the trivia. In a surprise move to everyone, last week Yuga Labs announced that it had purchased CryptoPunks and Meebits from Larva Labs. To understand the enormity of the deal consider this – CryptoPunks and Bored Apes are among the top NFT collections by sales and capitalization. In a nutshell, Yuga now controls NFTs with around $5.5B in market cap. Only time will tell how big of an impact the Ape Ecosystem will have on the development of Web3 but it sure looks like you don’t want to miss out.
Link del artículo original
Si el presente artículo, video o foto intrigue cualquier derecho de autor por favor señálelo al correo del autor o en la caja de comentarios.